Archive for May, 2013

UCLA Tuition Tax Form — 1098-T and What It’s For

If you go to UCLA, in about February, you’ll recieve a copy of your 1098-T, a tax form. This is a form that the university is required to file with the IRS to prove that you actually paid for tuition and went to school that tax year — you’ll get a copy too. Save that […]